Bellows Plumbing, Heating, & Air does more than just clear stubborn drains. We can also repair and replace sewer lines. Problems can be simple such as minor offset and the beginning stages of root intrusion to complete pipe collapse.
- Broken - cracked, offset or collapsed pipe — damaged pipes due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage — grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion — the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe — a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints — the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root infiltration — tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or have damaged the line.
- Off-grade pipe — existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
- Restaurants, hotels, and office buildings - commercial drains require special care and experience. Often times cast iron drain lines, grease traps, sump pumps, or other specialty items that make up commercial drain present unique situations and must be handled properly.
Traditional Sewer Replacement Method
In the past repairs were performed by making an "open cut". Essentially digging a new trench and replacing the damaged section of pipe. The downside to this method is often times the use of backhoe is needed and the project is typically very involved and time consuming. In addition this method is usually more expensive because dirt or debris that is removed from the trenches is usually replaced with slurry, sand, and gravel per code requirements.
Trenchless Sewer Replacement Method
Fortunately newer sewer replacement technologies such as trenchless mean you no longer need to destroy yards, driveways, parking lots, or roads in order to get the job done. Trenchless sewer replacement causes less damage than traditional methods and is almost always less expensive and faster. Learn more about trenchless sewer replacement | Click here...
Sewer & Drain Pipe Relining Method
Relining is the process of repairing a damaged sewer or drain pipe by creating a pipe within a pipe. Special epoxy resins are used to re-line the interior of the sewer pipe and create a smooth inner wall. Often times reline can be performed through a building or home's sewer cleanout. Relining is often times used to repair root-damage, seals cracks and offsets, fill in where pipe may be missing. The relining process is the least invasive of the three processes. Learn more about relining sewer and drain lines | Click here...
Drain and Sewer Line Types We Replace, Service & Repair
- Main lateral sewer lines, 4", 6", 8", 10", 12", 15"+
- Sewer cleanout
- Sidewalk p-traps
- Clay, asbestos concrete, Orangeburg, PVC, steel, and ABS
- Septic tank main lines
- Grease traps and interceptors
- Urinals - including waterless
- Mop sinks, floor sinks, catch basins.
- Sewer wye connections to main
- Crawl space drain lines
- Sump pumps
- Ejector pumps
No one enjoys a sewer or drain back up. Give us a call, we're here to help and can provide options for drain repair, rooter service, hydrojetting maintenance, or full line replacement. Our team of sewer experts has the equipment needed to thoroughly diagnosis your sewer and drain problem.
Our team is here to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you’d like to schedule a Winter tune up for your heating or plumbing systems please consider calling Bellows at 877-477-7151.
Bellows Plumbing, Heating, & Air services, repairs, and installs plumbing, heating, and air conditioner equipment in: Santa Cruz, Aptos, Capitola, Scotts Valley, Felton, Watsonville, Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, Santa Clara, Los Gatos, Campbell, Saratoga, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Tiburon, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Larkspur, San Anselmo, Ross, Fairfax, San Rafael, Marinwood, Terra Linda, and Novato.