The SLP98 by Lennox is one of the most efficient and quietest furnaces available. It's a furnace that not only makes you feel perfectly comfortable, but will make you feel even better about your decision month after month. That's the power of the SLP98V, which uses exclusive Precise Comfort™ technology to significantly reduce your heating costs. At 98% efficiency, with a modulating gas valve moving in 1% increments, and an adaptable variable speed motor it's a top choice among our customers.
If you're in the market for a new furnace this season give us a call. We service Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, and Marin County.
Some highlights of the amazing SLP98 by Lennox:
- The quietest high-efficiency furnace you can buy1!
- Efficiency rating of up to 98.2% AFUE —can save you over $800 dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR qualified products in 2014. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2014 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer—automatically adjusts to match the system requirements, ensuring cleaner combustion and efficient operation
- Stainless Steel secondary heat exchanger—has a robust, time-tested design that captures waste heat, allowing the furnace to achieve industry-leading efficiency levels
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
The quietest high-efficiency furnace you can buy1!
- SilentComfort™ technology combines advanced engineering with sound-absorbing materials to deliver the ultimate in quiet performance
- Variable speed blower motor—provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for enhanced comfort, efficiency and humidity control
- Fully insulated cabinet—patented noise-reducing construction further minimizes operating sound to an industry-leading low level
- Precise Comfort™ technology—automatically adjusts fan speed, heat and airflow capacity in increments as small as 1% for the ultimate in temperature control
- AirFlex™ technology—offers custom settings which can be selected to meet each home's specific year-round comfort requirements
- Zoning-compatible design—works with Lennox' iHarmony® zoning system to deliver the right amount of comfort for up to four zones
- Variable-capacity operation—goes beyond typical low and high two-stage operation, varying output from 35% to 100%
- Duralok Plus™ heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board (icomfort™ compatiable)—controls all furnace operations to ensure high reliability and efficiency. Direct-readout diagnostics for simple, quick troubleshooting
Looking to install a new furnace or air conditioner. Give Bellows Plumbing, Heating & Air a call, we're the leader in HVAC repair and installation for Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, and Marin. We look forward to helping you with your next project.
Our team is here to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you’d like to schedule a Winter tune up for your heating or plumbing systems please consider calling Bellows at 877-477-7151.
Bellows Plumbing, Heating, & Air services, repairs, and installs plumbing, heating, and air conditioner equipment in: Santa Cruz, Aptos, Capitola, Scotts Valley, Felton, Watsonville, Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, Santa Clara, Los Gatos, Campbell, Saratoga, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Tiburon, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Larkspur, San Anselmo, Ross, Fairfax, San Rafael, Marinwood, Terra Linda, and Novato.