Premier Service Provider - Repair, Service, Installation, & Sales
Call Bellows Plumbing, Heating, & Air for service, repair, and installation of your State (AO Smith) water heater. A standard name in the water heater industry. State Water heaters have a proven track record for reliability and innovation. Offering various residential and commercial water heater model, State Water Heaters has something for every job site. Call us for a free water heater consultation. Our friendly and professionally trained staff are here to serve you. Our locally staffed offices service Santa Cruz, Aptos, Scotts Valley, Santa Clara, Campbell, Saratoga, Tiburon, Larkspur, San Rafael, & Novato.
When it comes to building durability into a product, nobody does it like State. In fact, we've tested our water heaters in some of the most hostile environments and under the toughest conditions to make sure they last longer and provide many more years of hot water. Our components are manufactured to stricter standards. And we've developed enamels that flex with extremes of water temperatures to ensure a longer product life.
State Water Heaters, a brand of State Industries, Inc., is a leading manufacturer of commercial and residential water heaters. State offers over 500 water heater products, and has consistently developed new technologies to ensure longer product life. Based in Ashland City, Tennessee, State has seven water heater manufacturing plants. Hundreds of distribution centers across the United States ensure efficient service to State’s national customer base of residential homeowners, wholesalers, contractors, and other members of the engineering community. All State products are backed by customer technical support and durable tank and parts warranty.
With over 500 water heater products, State offers customized solutions for all residential and commercial hot water and storage needs. The main categories below outline State’s product offerings; for more detailed information, visit www.statewaterheaters.com.
The scope of our product line today is a perfect example. Never before have so many residential and commercial water heaters, storage tanks, and related products carried the State brand. We have introduced over 300 new products, including a dramatic expansion of the State commercial offering and have added the ever-growing tankless models to our product line.
- Residential Electric—State Premier® Electric, State Select® Electric, and State Scout® Electric lines offer homeowners customized electric choices for their water heating needs.
- Residential Gas—State Premier® Gas, State Select® Gas, and Aurora™ On-Demand options provide high-efficiency, gas solutions for residential applications.
- Commercial Electric—Several options for commercial electric products include the State Self-Cleaning Sandblaster®, Light-Duty Patriot™, and Heavy-Duty Statesman™ lines.
- Commerical Gas—Various models from the Ultra Force™, Self-Cleaning Sandblaster®, and The Titan® Series product lines provide commercial gas heating solutions.
- Storage Tanks—PGV, UVG, and UGV series tanks increase storage capacity when used along with water heaters and domestic hot water heating boilers.
- Pump Tanks—State offers five pump tank models, designed to properly collect, store, and dose wastewater.
- Expansion Tanks—Waterguard™ and Thermo-Flex™ products eliminate damage to water heater connections and provide added system protection.
- Tankless Water Heaters—The Aurora™ On-Demand gas water heater heats water as it is used, providing residents with an energy-efficient, space-saving option.
In 1946, State Water Heaters was founded by Herbert Lindahl, Sr. as a small entrepreneurial company producing coal and wood-burning stoves in a garage in Nashville, Tennessee. In the years that followed, State expanded and became a leader in the water heating industry, through steadfast commitments to seeking new materials, new technology and innovative engineering techniques.
Landmark moments in State’s proud history include:
- 1948—State produces its first electric water heater.
- 1954—State expands product lines and manufactures first gas-fired water heaters.
- 1956—State manufactures its first welded-steel galvanized tanks.
- 1957—State produces its first porcelainized glass-lined tanks; the basic design feature is still in use today.
- 1979—State is granted US patents for their Sandblaster® commercial water heater design, which reduces sediment and scale in the tank. State is also first to use foam insulation to line the space between the tank and the jacket of the water heater.
- 1996—State is the world’s largest water heater manufacturer with over 2,900 employees and average daily production of over 10,000 units. The company introduces a complete new product line that includes the Premium™ and Select™ models.
State Water Heaters and Morgan-McClure Motorsports announced a deal in December, 2006 to sponsor the #4 Chevrolet Monte Carlo on the 2007 NASCAR Nextel cup series. The announcement was completed by the signing of veteran driver Ward Burton. Burton, the 2002 Daytona 500 champion, debuted the State Water Heaters #4 Chevy at the Daytona 500 in February, 2007. State is the only water heater manufacturer sponsor on the 2007 circuit. The interactive website, www.stateracing.com, contains comprehensive coverage of the State Racing sponsorship