COVID-19 Safe Work Practices
A Letter From Our CEO on How We’re Keeping Staff and Customers Safe
Updated January 22, 2021
Dear Bellows Customers,
As COVID-19 continues to be a threat worldwide and with SF Bay Area counties in one of the various tiers on the State’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy, it is important that Bellows staff remain diligent in protecting ourselves and our important customers. We are in receipt of the State’s and individual Counties’ updated Health Orders and continue to monitor our employees’ health, as well as are working hard to provide sanitation and comfort for your home. Below are steps we continue to follow to ensure everyone’s health and safety, before we come to your home:
- All Bellows employees are not allowed to come to work if they are sick or feel they may be getting sick. There is no exception to this rule. Daily symptoms self checks are mandatory and all employees have been formally trained on COVID safe practices, with monthly update e-training.
- Bellows technicians and staff are not only constantly washing their hands and/or using hand sanitizer, but are disinfecting and wiping down surfaces and carry disinfecting supplies in their vehicles.
- Bellows offices remain closed to the public. All deliveries are being received in the yard or warehouse, and proper 6’ distancing is being followed.
- Bellows employees will not make physical contact with our customers, including handshakes and even elbow bumps. If any paper forms have to be signed, we will first try to send an electronic version, but if that is not possible, we will ask customers to sign with their own writing devices and we will take a photo of the signed forms for our records. We will also practice 6’ social distancing with customers at all times in your home.
- All Bellows field personnel are being provided the following Personal Protection Equipment (PPE): masks, gloves, shoe booties, and disinfecting supplies.
The aforementioned measures are necessary to keep all of us safe. I care very much about the wellbeing of my team and their families, as well as our customers’ families. By following these guidelines we can continue serving the public safely and effectively. If you feel that any Bellows employees aren’t following these guidelines, please contact us right away.
With so many of our customers and their families working and schooling from home, we have seen an increase in demand for repair services, as well as replacement estimate requests for heating, cooling, plumbing, and electric products. Whatever your need, Bellows is here to help. We promise to go above and beyond to safely serve you!
As always, thank you for your trust in our company. We continue to closely monitor the situation and adapt as necessary to ensure the safety of our customers, community and teams. In the meantime, if you need our services or want to speak to us directly, feel free to call, text or email anytime. Stay safe!
Phones: 831-477-7150 (Santa Cruz) / 408-866-4620 (Santa Clara) / 415-460-1264 (Marin & Sonoma)
Stay Safe Everyone,
CEO, Bellows Plumbing, Heating, & Air