Central Coast Community Energy Rebates
REBATES UP TO $3,800 to replace your existing gas appliance and upgrade to electric!
Central Coast Community Energy offers incentives in the form of rebates to single family residential customers in San Benito, Monterey and Santa Cruz counties who are improving the energy efficiency of their homes by purchasing and installing energy efficient appliances and equipment. Through CCCE’s Electrify Your Home incentives, receive rebates of up to $2,000 for an upgrade electrical panel, up to $3,500 for a, 18+ SEER mini split system and up to $3,800 for a 55+ gallon heat pump water heater.
Rebate amounts for eligible upgrades are as follows:
- Heat Pump Heating & Cooling Systems from Air Source Heat Pump: $2,500-$3,500
- Heat Pump Water Heaters: $3,300-$,3800
- Panels and Smart Load Center Upgrades: $2,000
• Customer must be confirmed CCCE customer
• Project must be permitted and meet Title 24 code and or NEEA Tier 3 code
• Contractor performing install must have active Contractor State License Board number and be part of TECH program. Bellows is!
• Installs qualify only when gas/propane equipment is converted to heat pump equipment, not electric resistance to heat pump conversion. Also, no need to have existing AC.
*Income-qualified applicants must meet the requirements defined by the program. These rebates may be changed by CCCE without any notice to contractor, what is listed above is not guaranteed and will confirmed by CCCE
**Rebates are only available for replacement appliances that meet the criteria listed on CCCE’s website. No rebate is ever guaranteed.