Boiler Maintenance in Santa Clara and Santa Cruz Counties
Like everything in life, your boiler requires regular maintenance in order to remain in peak condition. While the hustle and bustle of everyday life can make it tempting to put boiler maintenance on the back burner, it’s pertinent to ensure your heat turns on when you need it most. At Bellows Plumbing, Heating & Air, we offer comprehensive maintenance service to residents of Santa Clara and Santa Cruz counties.
If you’re looking to schedule your boiler maintenance service before the cold weather kicks in, contact the HVAC pros at Bellows Plumbing, Heating & Air today!
Why Professional Maintenance Service?
When it comes to your boiler’s maintenance service, it’s always best to trust a professional. While there are various things homeowners can do to keep their boiler shipshape throughout the year, hiring an HVAC professional for regular maintenance has a number of benefits.
- Professionals can spot potential problems and fix them before they become a big deal.
- Professionals can ensure that everything is done properly and won’t accidentally break something in the process of cleaning.
- Our HVAC professionals are trained to handle all makes and models of boilers, so we can service your specific model the way it should be.
Many times, amateur service ends up costing your more in time and money, which is why Bellows Plumbing, Heating & Air is here to help. We provide quick and dependable boiler maintenance service to Bay Area homeowners, making the process simple and pain-free. We even offer annual home protection plans, which help to protect your home’s valuable assets while saving you money!
To schedule your boiler maintenance service with Bellows Plumbing, Heating & Air, contact us online!
Ways to Maintain Your Boiler as a Homeowner
While it’s always best to call in a professional for your regular maintenance service, there are some steps you can take as a homeowner to keep your boiler in good order throughout the year.
- Clean the air vents and flues – If these are blocked, your boiler could be working harder than it has to be to keep your home warm.
- Check for leaks – Leaks are not a good sign, but the sooner they’re spotted, the better.
- Check the water levels – Check your water levels about every two weeks. Low water levels could cause your boiler to start a fire.
- Flush your boiler – Hard water could cause a buildup of minerals in your boiler, which cause scale. Scale essentially decreases the efficiency of your boiler and could end up costing you in heating bills.
Of course, the number one thing you can do for your boiler is to call in a professional whenever you need service. From repairs to replacements to annual maintenance, Bellows Plumbing, Heating & Air has got you covered.
To schedule your annual maintenance or to get a free quote, call the HVAC experts at Bellows Plumbing, Heating & Air today. We’re happy to answer any questions and schedule your service at a convenient time for you. Contact us today to get started!
Why Choose Bellows Plumbing, Heating & Air as Your Local HVAC Company?
For 35 years, Bellows Plumbing, Heating & Air has been serving the Bay Area. We’ve built up our reputation over this time by providing homeowners in Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Marin and Sonoma counties with reliable plumbing and HVAC service they can trust. From a team of one to now a team of over 100, Bellows has the experts and the resources needed to serve all of your heating and cooling needs. Whether your need your boiler repaired, tuned up, or replaced, you can count on us for a job well done!
Whether you want to request a free quote or set up an appointment with us, contact the team at Bellows Plumbing, Heating & Air today!