A List of Our Services for Mill Valley
When you need fast high-quality plumbing, sewer, rooter, heating, air conditioning, or ductless mini-split services in Mill Valley, trust the team at Bellows for a job done right the first time! A short list of our services:
- Plumbing Repairs & Replacement: faucets, leaking pipes, water lines, gas lines…
- Drain Repairs & Rooter: Fast rooter services, kitchen sink clog, sewer tree roots, toilet clog, shower clog, sewer clean out install, sewer replacement, drain repair…
- Heating Repairs & Replacement: Gas furnaces, wall heaters, forced air, mini splits, heat pumps, duct replacement, filters…
- Air Conditioner Repairs & Replacement: A/C, ductless cooling, duct repairs, indoor air filters, whole house fans…
Your Mill Valley Plumbing, Drain, Heating, and AC Company
For expert plumbing, drain cleaning, heating, and air conditioning service in Mill Valley, contact us today!
Bellows offers 5 in 1 service to homeowners: plumbing, drains, heating, a/c and electrical. We are the one stop local pros for repairing, replacing, and installing anything the flows, drains, filters, heats, cools, powers, pumps, turns on, and more! Click here to contact us today!
As a local family operated business we are well versed with local codes, build styles, permitting and neighborhoods of Mill Valley, CA. Below are useful local Mill Valley links and information to help with your next plumbing, drain, heater, or air conditioner project or repair.
Neighborhoods We Service:
- All of Mill Valley including Mount Tam, Strawberry Peninsula, The Canyons, Middle Ridge, Sycamore, Tamalpais Parks, Alta Vista-Boyle Park, Eucalypus Knoll, Shelter Bay, & Sunrise Pointe
- Water District in Mill Valley: Marin Municipal Water District
- Sanitation in Mill Valley: SASM Wastewater Treatment
- Permits: City of Mill Valley
Local Rebate Information:
- Marin Municipal Water District: Rebates from Marin Water District are limited and mostly unavailable for standard plumbing upgrades at this time.
- BayRen Residential Rebates: Rebates for high efficiency furnaces, duct replacement, high efficiency air conditioners and heat pumps, tankless and heat pump water heaters.
- EnergyStar Tax Credits in Mill Valley: Consult with your tax advisor to confirm availability.
- PG&E Rebates in Mill Valley: Consult with PG&E to confirm availability.
- Cash for Sewers: Sewer replacement assistance in Mill Valley
- Electrify Marin: This program is available to Mill Valley homeowners that upgrade to electric heating, cooling, and or water heating
The Most Popular Repairs & Upgrades for Mill Valley Homeowners:
Note that we provide all services to Mill Valley, but our service records indicate these services and installs are the most common right now.
- Air Conditioning in Mill Valley: Mill Valley is a popular A/C market. Humidity levels tend to be high in Mill Valley and an air conditioner not only cools the home but removes humidity from the air. Let us know keep your Mill Valley home cool this summer.
- Sewer Ejector Pumps in Mill Valley: Mill Valley, like Tiburon has a higher than normal level of sewer ejector pumps due to new sewer laterals and how they feed back to the sewer plant. If your sewer line is above your home’s grade level and ejector pump is the answer to removing sewage from your house. We carry a full line of Liberty grinder pumps for Mill Valley and Belvedere homeowners.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters in Mill Valley: We’ve completed a number of highly efficient heat pump water heaters for homeowners with electric hot water heater.
- High Efficiency Furnaces in Mill Valley: Mill Valley homeowners typically choose high efficiency 95%+ model furnaces for gas savings and comfort. This past winter our two speed and variable speed furnaces were the most popular option in Mill Valley.
Get Professional and Reliable Plumbing, Heating, and AC Services
We will work with your schedule and send a clean, background checked, and qualified technician to evaluate the situation and provide an upfront in writing solution or estimate that is right for you. Contact us today and let us help you with all your plumbing, heating, and air conditioning needs!
Faced with a plumbing emergency and need fast service. If you need plumbing services, call the plumbing and drain experts at Bellows. Covering all of Mill Valley, CA our local staff of plumbers and technicians are ready to serve. Whether it is a burst pipe, ruptured gas line, drain clog, or leaky water heater, an emergency plumbing situation calls for a fast response and the highest-quality plumbing services available.
Serious plumbing emergencies have the potential to cause huge amounts of water damage, thousands of dollars in repairs, to your home or business. When you call Bellows Plumbing, Heating & Air for your plumbing emergency, we will respond quickly and take control of the situation to minimize the damage and put your mind at ease. Open 24 hours, 7 days a week, we’re here for your call.
You rely on your A/C to make sure your home and business are comfortable year round. When the air conditioner goes out, not only is it frustrating and hot, but you also risk serious property and equipment damage. A/C failure can spell a leaking condensate drain, electrical hazard, a burned out compressor, refrigerant leak, and a whole host of other expensive repairs. Don’t wait to get your A/C system tuned up or repaired. Maintenance is essential to a long lasting air conditioner or mini split system so give us a call if you need repair or maintenance service. Our technicians work on all make and model A/C and mini splits. We are here to ensure your system is trouble free for years to come.
Your home or business’s heating system is an important factor in making sure that you are comfortable and healthy in your home or place of work. Heaters can go out for a number of reasons and it is crucial that you have someone come and look at it so that a minor problem does become a major one. One of the most common problems a heater may experience is a clogged air filter. When air filters get dirty they clog the system and prevent air flow. This causes the furnace to overheat and left unchecked can cause a fire, cracked heat exchanger, burned our fan motor, circuit board failure, gas leak, and host of other repairs. Make sure you furnace is maintained and tuned up by Bellows Plumbing, Heating, & Air.
Clogged drains are more common than you think. It is likely that at some point in your life you will call a plumber to clean out your drains due to clog or stoppage. If faced with a drain clog, sewer spill, ejector pump clog, crawl space flood, or main line backup call the experts at Bellows. Our local Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, Marin, & Sonoma offices have the proper drain snakes, rooter machines, hydro-jetting, pipe patching, and sewer repair equipment to ensure proper flow to your drains and sewer. We will get your Mill Valley drains back up and working fast with our 24 hours service!
No matter what time of day or time of year, your water heater is an essential part of modern home comfort. If your water heater is leaking, you have lack of hot water, rusty hot water, or the water tank is making a popping noise, it’s important to call a plumber you can trust. At Bellows Plumbing, Heating & Air, when you need water heater repair or replacement, we are here to help with trained technicians. We work on all make and model water heaters. We will efficiently determine if it’s a minor or major repair and provide you with options. If for some reason your water heater is beyond repair, we can provide estimates for water heater replacement in both standard tank and tankless high efficiency options. When you want excellent water heater repairs, replacements, and installations in Mill Valley, Bellows Plumbing, Heating & Air is the place to call.