BAM! Plan – Labor Coverage to Your Home’s Comfort Equipment
Our BAM! (Bellows Annual Membership) is well known in the areas we service, but did you know you can add any equipment installed by Bellows within the past 12 months to a BAM plan and have labor coverage added. As part of the BAM plan Bellows will match the manufacture’s parts warranty with our in-house labor warranty. This coverage applies to any equipment we’ve installed in the past 12 months. So if you happened to miss out on signing up for the BAM at the point of equipment installation, there’s still time to add. Give us a call and one of our friendly call center representatives can enroll you in the program.
Regular maintenance is the best way to increase the longevity, save energy, and live with better peace of mind knowing your plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical systems are in top top shape.
$300 Annual Membership with for Over $1,500 in Benefits
- Club Members receive top priority on service, repair, and replacement calls for all your Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electrical needs.
- Enjoy discounts on most regularly priced repairs, services, and replacements as well as standard after hours, weekend, or holiday fees..
- Annual Home Plumbing Inspection
- Tank Water Heater Flush (Normally $189)
- Tankless Water Heater Flush (Normally $249)
- Drain Clearing (Normally $279, Excludes Main Line or Toilet Pull)
- Air Conditioner or Heat Pump Tune-up (Normally $189)
- Furnace or Air Handler Tune-up (Normally $189)
- Electrical Safety Inspection (Normally $350)
Warranty Peace of Mind
- We’ll match the length of the manufacturer’s warranty on any equipment installed by us, saving you from additional labor charges, when an annual Club Membership is maintained