BAM! – Bellows Annual Maintenance
Protect Your Home With Ongoing Maintenance
Protect your home’s plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical with regular maintenance plus receive valuable benefits from being part of our membership.
The simple act of regular maintenance to your water heater, furnace, air conditioner, heat pump, and other home appliances can improve reliability and in some cases even double the life its life expectancy. Our annual maintenance plan is one of the best ways to protect your investment and avoid costly breakdowns and loss of use. We offer one simple plan to cover your whole home. Contact us today to learn more!
$300 Annual Membership with for Over $1,500 in Benefits
- Club Members receive top priority on service, repair, and replacement calls for all your Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electrical needs.
- Enjoy discounts on most regularly priced repairs, services, and replacements as well as standard after hours, weekend, or holiday fees..
- Annual Home Plumbing Inspection
- Tank Water Heater Flush (Normally $189)
- Tankless Water Heater Flush (Normally $249)
- Drain Clearing (Normally $279, Excludes Main Line or Toilet Pull)
- Air Conditioner or Heat Pump Tune-up (Normally $189)
- Furnace or Air Handler Tune-up (Normally $189)
- Electrical Safety Inspection (Normally $350)
Warranty Peace of Mind
- We’ll match the length of the manufacturer’s warranty on any equipment installed by us, saving you from additional labor charges, when an annual Club Membership is maintained
Terms and Conditions of Membership
Maintenance services are performed a max of one time per 12 month period. The minimum term for Club Membership is 12 months. Refunds are not offered on the plan if canceled early. There is no set number of maintenance tune up visits guaranteed per 12 month period. Contractor will send maintenance reminder and marketing pieces during the year, however it is the responsibility of the client to call and schedule tune up appointments. No credits are issued of unused services and unused services will not carry over past the 12 month period.
Maintenance services must be scheduled for normal business hours, and may be subject to seasonal scheduling limitations, depending on the service. Services are non-transferable, and are only redeemable for the address listed on the original purchases agreement.
Services are limited to one covered piece of equipment. For example plan covers (1) water heater, (1) outdoor condenser, (1) indoor air handler. Additional units and or select add-ons ( additional AC / Furnace / Water Heater / mini splits/ air handler, generators, and filters) can be purchased as add-ons.
HVAC filters are purchased separate from this membership plan. If filters are provided to the service technician at time of maintenance service we will install them to an accessible HVAC unit.
Maintenance and tune ups do not guarantee efficiency nor do they guarantee against future repairs or failure of equipment, parts, pipes, etc. At the completion of service technician, should there be recommended actions, will provide a written report and estimated costs.
Yearly Club Membership paid in full ($300.00) expires 365 days from original purchase date, and automatically renews to the on file credit card.