Home Service Plans in Santa Cruz, Marin, Santa Clara, and Sonoma
Protect Your System With Annual Maintenance!
Protect your home or businesses’ plumbing, heating, and cooling investment with regular maintenance. As a family-owned company, Bellows is committed to the safety, reliability, and longevity of your home’s plumbing and HVAC equipment. By simply maintaining your HVAC and plumbing systems homeowners can sometimes double the life of their equipment. Our annual maintenance plan is one of the best ways to protect your investment and avoid costly breakdowns and loss of use. We offer two plans covering plumbing and heating, or plumbing, heating, and air conditioning. Whether you’re in Santa Cruz, Marin, Santa Clara, or Sonoma, we have a plan that’s right for you. Contact us today to learn more!
Our maintenance plan can be customized for commercial properties. The residential plan includes:
BELLOWS HOME PROTECTION BENEFITS
Starter Plan – 2 visits per year $289.00
- Water Heater Flush: We’ll flush out your water heater to get rid of any sediment buildup.
- Water Leak Test: We’ll check your water meter to ensure that there are no leaks in your system.
- Water Pressure Test: We’ll test your water pressure to identify if there are any problems that need to be remedied. High water pressure is like high blood pressure, it leads to a host of other failures including pipe leaks and shorten life of fixtures and water heaters.
- Best of All – We’ll perform a sewer lateral inspection (4″ exterior sewer cleanout required).
- Heat Exchanger Inspection: We’ll check for any cracks or damage to your heat exchanger.
- Electrical Check: We’ll make sure everything is safe and in working order.
- Mechanical Check: We’ll make sure everything is functioning properly and that your unit enters normal sequence and operation when heat is called for by the thermostat.
- Duct Check: We’ll search your accessible ducts in crawl space and attic for rodent damage, disconnections, or other areas of air loss or infiltration. This service is vital to a healthy home. A leaking ducts means air from your crawl space and attic is entering the home.
- Best of All – We’ll replace your filter or wash it out if needed!
- *Plan includes replacement up existing filter up to a MERV 11 filter. Carbon Clean MERV 16 or PureAir is an additional charge
Prime Plan – 3 visits per year $398.00
- Refrigerant Check: We’ll check your refrigerant levels so your home is cool when you need it to be.
- Mechanical Check: We’ll make sure everything is functioning properly and that your unit enters normal sequence and operation when cooling is called for by the thermostat.
- Debris Removal and Cleaning of AC: We’ll clean the AC so the air flows better and your home stays cools.
- Best of All – We’ll top off your AC with up to one pound of refrigerant!
As part of our maintenance plan, any new installation completed by Bellows are protected by our extended labor warranty. In short, we will match the equipment manufacture’s part warranty with our labor warranty so long as your maintenance account is in good standing and without lapse. So for example that new furnace you installed comes with a 10 year parts warranty. Our Basic or Prime membership is a no-brainer as it provides the added assurance that your new furnace will run safe, efficient and clean. But, what’s even better is that maintaining this membership and annual tune up service extends your labor warranty to 10 years!
Heating, air conditioning, and plumbing are all essential elements to your home’s daily function. Don’t wait ’til things go awry – contact the HVAC and plumbing professionals at Bellow’s Plumbing, Heating & Air for your annual home protection and maintenance!
Call Us Today: