Have you been looking for expert cooling system installation and repair services in Santa Cruz and San Rafael, CA or the surrounding SF Bay Area? Call Bellows Plumbing, Heating & Air at 831-244-6718 today for professional and reliable service at a price you can agree on. Save even more on your next service when you access our money-saving coupons.
Not having an air conditioning system in Santa Cruz and San Rafael, CA for your home is one thing, but having a system that continually breaks down is quite another. If you don’t have an AC system, you probably make due with fans or window units, but if you’re used to the overall cooling effect of a complete system and it stops working, it can make for some seriously uncomfortable days and nights. Click here to see what your neighbors are saying about our service! Below is a list of our air conditioning services we offer our residential clients.
- AC Filters & Filter Replacement Services If you need to install AC filters in your home or have them replaced, call Bellows Plumbing, Heating & Air.
- AC Installation and Replacement Want to upgrade to a new air conditioner? Think your AC needs to be replaced? Contact our HVAC contractors today.
- AC Repairs and Maintenance At Bellows Plumbing, Heating & Air, we can provide repairs and maintenance for any type of air conditioner.
- Air Duct Cleaning Are you looking for affordable and high-quality air duct cleaning? Look no further than our heating and cooling company.
- Air Handler Services Are you in the market for air handler services for your home? Call our contractors today to make an appointment.
- Duct Install Do you need to install a duct system in your home? Our team of technicians is here to help you.
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems Ductless mini split systems are great for homes that are older and don’t have conventional AC.
- Evaporator Coil Services If we find anything wrong with your evaporator coils during maintenance, we will make repairs or replace it with a newer coil.
- Whole House Fans Call our HVAC company today in order to have whole house fans installed in your home.
- Whole House Humidifiers Is your home drier than you would like? Add moisture to your home by calling us to install a whole house humidifier.
Call us at 831-244-6718 to make an appointment for services for your air conditioning in Santa Cruz and San Rafael, CA.
The Reason to Use Professional Cooling System Installation
If you’re having your current cooling system replaced or are having a new one installed, you’ll be doing yourself a big favor by choosing experienced professionals to do the job. Seeking out a reputable company with experience in the cooling industry will give you the ultimate peace of mind because you know any bylaws and building codes have been followed and every component has been installed correctly. You also know that your warranty will remain intact, which may not happen if you attempt to install the system yourself. There is also the safety factor; because unless you understand the circuitry, sensors and wiring of an AC system, you may end up causing a fire or getting hurt. Call us at 831-244-6718 for our professional installations for air conditioning in Santa Cruz and San Rafael, CA.
Common AC Failures and Issues
Since a standard air conditioning system has many different parts that all have to work together to be effective, there are also many parts that can malfunction and cause problems. Some of the more common problems that homeowners face with cooling systems include leaking refrigerant, clogged air filters, broken thermostat, damaged coils or compressor and damaged circuitry. If any of these elements are not working properly, you may feel lukewarm air coming out when it should be cool, you may hear strange noises or smell unusual odors or it might stop working altogether. Contact our technicians today if you are having issues with your air conditioning in Santa Cruz and San Rafael, CA.
Money-Saving Maintenance Programs
One effective way to prevent smaller issues from turning into big ones is to schedule regular AC maintenance with your service provider. When you keep your cooling system properly maintained, there won’t be any surprises when you need your air conditioning to work the most. Regular, routine maintenance saves money because you will avoid costly repairs down the road, and your system will end up lasting longer.
If your air conditioning in Santa Cruz and San Rafael, CA has been causing you trouble and isn’t running at peak efficiency, call Bellows Plumbing, Heating & Air at 831-244-6718. We will send a technician to your home to evaluate the situation and provide you with a solution that works for everyone.